We have a large number of talented freelancers we draw on for larger or more specific projects.
Here are our top picks:
- Chrissie Smith has been working in the graphic design industry for many years. She is a fabulous designer and teacher and proud mother of a dog called Eric.
- Bridget Kearney is a graphic designer and successful artist, with a fresh, contemporary style. We like to think of her as the Pattern Queen.
- Meg Ulman is a talented copywriter who has a flair for writing for the web. If she isn’t reading, writing or blogging, you will find her tending to her vegetables.
- Cameron Saunders is a master of Search Engine Optimisation and web strategy. If you need to rank high, Cam's your man. He can also be found spinning a few tunes down at the local bar.
- David Mandara is our conceptual communication guru. His CV resembles a list of Fortune100 companies, yet he treads gently on the earth and lives a quite life amongst the trees.
- Anthony Scibelli has been veiwing the world through a lens for most of his adult life. From the catwalks of New York to bridal parties on the banks of the Yarra and interior shoots for Vogue Living, Anthony loves his craft.
- Tim Burder creates entire worlds with his camera. His creative
vision, eagerness and professional attitude make him a joy to